Good morning trying to let you know that I have my blog set-up! I assumed that after I had to leave last week you gave the assignment to set-up our blogs and to let you know when it was created. I got mine taken care of this morning, Thanks!
Hi Terry, hope all is well with you today! I'm finishing up ch 5 & 16. and probably will finish up the last two chapter so I can do some in depth reading. Chat with ya later!!!
Good morning trying to let you know that I have my blog set-up! I assumed that after I had to leave last week you gave the assignment to set-up our blogs and to let you know when it was created. I got mine taken care of this morning, Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi Terry, hope all is well with you today! I'm finishing up ch 5 & 16. and probably will finish up the last two chapter so I can do some in depth reading. Chat with ya later!!!
ReplyDeleteAlexiz