I agree with you Mr. Crew it was very challenging for me as well. But I think for the most part I did ok.
I emailed you my section of the power point presentation.
Class was very interesting on Tuesday, we learned so many great tricks with the cell phone and the Mr. B provided us with a lot of free sites to up load live videos and have social chats. I have tried a few of them, I tried going on jott.com but it says you only get a week free, so I didn’t sign up for that one.
Well gang, I am headed to be now and will chat with you all later.
I agree with you both but I assume by now you have your grade so you should know how you did! I figured I could have missed 6 or 7 and I believe thats what happened. See you tonight!
I agree with you Mr. Crew it was very challenging for me as well. But I think for the most part I did ok.
ReplyDeleteI emailed you my section of the power point presentation.
Class was very interesting on Tuesday, we learned so many great tricks with the cell phone and the Mr. B provided us with a lot of free sites to up load live videos and have social chats. I have tried a few of them, I tried going on jott.com but it says you only get a week free, so I didn’t sign up for that one.
Well gang, I am headed to be now and will chat with you all later.
Alexiz
I agree with you both but I assume by now you have your grade so you should know how you did! I figured I could have missed 6 or 7 and I believe thats what happened. See you tonight!
ReplyDelete